Courageous Workplaces Limited [and its subsidiaries including CourageousHR] ("CourageousWP" or "we" or “us” or “our”) provide its content on this web site ("Site") subject to the following terms and conditions ( "Terms"). We may periodically change the Terms. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to be bound by the current Terms at the time of your access. You should therefore check these Terms each time you use the Site.
- Description of Services
CourageousWP currently provide users with access to a variety of services, including but not limited to, tools, online discussion groups, documents, communities and professional networking features (“Services”). Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features or Services shall be subject to the Terms as well as any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services.
- Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in any material or content (including without limitation software, data, applications, information, text, photographs, videos, graphics, logos, symbols, artwork and other material contained in or accessible via the Site and/or the Services ("Site Content") is either owned by us or has been licensed to us by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use the Services as set out in these Terms. If you wish to do anything else with any of the Site Content, you must first obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material. All rights are expressly reserved.
- Use of Site
CourageousWP grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access and use the Services, Site, and Site Content for personal or internal business use (but not for commercial exploitation), provided that you do not modify the Site Content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site Content. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Services and/or Site Content without our prior written consent.
- Registration Policy
In order to use certain Services, you will be required to register with CourageousWP. In consideration of your use of the Services, You agree to: (a) provide accurate and complete information about yourself as prompted by the community registration form (“Registration Data”), (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate and complete, and (c) maintain the security of your password. If you provide any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or CourageousWP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or incomplete, CourageousWP has the right to suspend or terminate your user account and refuse any and all current or future use of any or all of the Services.
- User Content
By posting information, responding to surveys or otherwise publishing material on the Site (“User Content”) you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to CourageousWP a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free world-wide licence to use, copy, publish and otherwise exploit all such information Subject to this right, CourageousWP does not assert any ownership over your User Content and you retain full ownership and responsibility for all of your User Content and any associated intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will not publish on the Site any User Content that (a) contains threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful material; b) infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; (c) contains a computer virus or other destructive element; (d) contains advertising; or (e) constitutes or contains false or misleading statements.
In addition, you agree not to use the Services or the Site to:
• harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
• use the Services or the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site;
• use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services or the Site;
• send unsolicited commercial messages to members, or send messages to members with whom you are not connected to solicit business or propose a business transaction;
• register for more than one user account, register for a user account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a user account on behalf of any group or entity (unless otherwise agreed by us);
• create any liability for CourageousWP or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider(s) or other suppliers;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses;
• solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• use or attempt to use another's account, service, or system without authorisation from CourageousWP;
• upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole discretion of CourageousWP, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose CourageousWP or its users to any harm or liability of any kind; or
• upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make available content that, in the sole discretion of CourageousWP, is unsuitable for the site and/or could damage the reputation of CourageousWP, including but not limited to adult materials.
If you wish to notify us of any User Content or third party material or activity on the Site and/or in the Services that you reasonably believe is in breach of these Terms then you can do so. CourageousWP may but is not obliged to review the information posted to the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, CourageousWP in its sole discretion reserves the right to refuse to post and to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever.
The Site and Services are supplied to you free of charge by us on an "as is" basis and we make no warranties, express or implied whatsoever (including without limitation regarding their satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy, completeness, security or that they are free from error unless specifically set out in these Terms.
We use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information within the Site and the Services is accurate at the time of its inclusion, but your access to the Services and any action you carry out on the basis of data or information you obtain from or via the Services (including any transaction you make with a third party for the supply of goods or services to you) is carried out entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for any losses that you may suffer as a result.
Accordingly, we shall not be liable for any loss of use, profits or data or any indirect, special or consequential damages or losses, whether such losses or damages arise in contract, negligence or tort, including without limitation to the foregoing any losses in relation to:
• your use of, reliance upon or inability to use the Site and/or the Services;
• the deletion with or without notice or cause of any of your data or information stored on the Services;
• the removal from the Services of any material sent or posted by you on or via the Services and/or the blocking or suspension of your access to the Service or any part of it in accordance with these Terms.
If you are dissatisfied with any part of the Site and/or the Services or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using them.
Nothing in these Terms shall act to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- Third-Party Web Sites
- Your Indemnity to Us
You irrevocably agree to indemnify us and our internet service providers fully against all losses, costs, proceedings, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liabilities howsoever incurred by us or our internet service providers as a result of any claim by a third party resulting from your use of this Site and/or the Services (or use by anyone who accesses the Service via your password) in breach or non-observance of these Terms. We shall notify you of any claim that we or our Providers receive and you hereby provide us with full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and shall provide us with all reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law and you and we both consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be legally invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and us solely as a result of these Terms or use of this Site and/or the Services.
These Terms (and, if applicable, any additional terms that you accept as part of the registration process for the Services) form the entire understanding between you and us concerning your use of the Services.